Here is a space for research about existing Health Systems, e.g. the official ones of different countries, but also private alternatives, that seem interesting.
Links shared in #network_health on Slack:
Be aware of the CC0 licencing of this wiki, when you copy content from other resources! If in doubt don't copy, but rephrase, rewrite or simply link!
- Great resource base on 'instinctual health'.
- Project that is looking at community generated health care/support.
- Network to connect people with medical background/interests for more humanity in the system, political change etc. (in German)
- Holistic book about practical health and treatment geared towards '3rd world' countries but a lot of it is still applicable. The whole thing is illustrated.
- Crash-course into the health economics used in most of the Western world to decide which treatments to provide and which are too expensive.