This former farm belongs to Tilmann's parents. One building to eat/sleep/work, another building for storage and workshop. Big garden area to camp. Campfire place. Can host around 25-35 pax.
- 4 toilets, including 1 compost toilet
- 3 showers, including 1 outdoor shower
- 2 WuppRooms for desk work, plus 1 outdoor work area with roof
- 8 proper beds, 6 improvised beds, lots of space to put a sleeping bag, plus space for 10-15 tents
- Big tent to make fire inside (similar to this)
- Plants and trees growing lots of fruit and vegetables
- Dumpster diving in ~7 and ~9 kms
- 5 bikes, 2 cars that we could use if needed
- 2 fridges, 1 big freezer
- Internet: ADSL with 2 MBit (this is going to be too slow for downloading stuff) EDIT: Internet upgrade to 25 MBit fiber!
- Bad phone reception (O2 works, others less)
Address: Neuried 5, 85229 Markt Indersdorf
The place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so it might be a challenge to get there without own car.
By train/bus: From Munich, there is some public transport to get here. Use the travel planner http://efa.mvv-muenchen.de with these destinations, sorted by distance to goal:
- Neuried (Indersdorf), Neuried
- Ainhofen (Obb), Ainhofen
- Lanzenried (Kr DAH), Lanzenried
- Hilgertshausen, Post
By Hitchhiking: from A9, get off in Allershausen and then to Neuried.
From A8, get off in Odelzhausen, to Markt Indersdorf, then to Neuried.