Day One, Sunday 2017-03-12
Day Two, Monday 2017-03-13
Day Three, Tuesday 2017-03-14
Day Four, Wednesday 2017-03-15
Day Five, Thursday 2017-03-16
Day Six, Friday 2017-03-17
Day Seven, Saturday 2017-03-18
Day Eight, Sunday 2017-03-19
Collection of questions and topics we want to discuss
Legal structures (for Bad Dürrenberg)
Identity and public perception single person and group
→ whish to focus on single persons first
Revolutions vs transition (revolt)
Think about ourselves
Why am I?
what do I conclude from that?
→ don't repeat mistakes
Can one work on all worksites at the same time or does one have to?
Where does one set the limit of questionning?
→ relevance, if it leads to the aim
→ overstep limits regularly
Here's a few questions that reflect my current thinking about yunity:
- What are all the different things that yunity might be right now? (i.e if you asked each person what yunity is, what would the answers be)
- What are all the different things that yunity could be?
- Which organisations/groups do people take inspiration from when thinking about what yunity could be?
- Should yunity be more a project with a detailed mission/plan or more a loose network?
- Should there be such a concept as being a member of yunity?
- How should yunity make decisions?